We’re excited about our new website and hope you will be too! Enter for a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet! Only one entry per person per day. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on royalcitycentre.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.royalcitycentre.ca. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person per day, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
- This contest starts on May 28, 2014 12:01 AM ET and ends on August 31, 2014 at 23:59 PM ET.
- All entries become the property of Royal City Centre and none shall be returned.
- One (1) grand prize winner will win a Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM (EST) on the contest closing date of August 31, 2014. Royal City Centre is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- The winner will be selected September 2, 2014. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Royal City Centre reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever
- This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding employees of Royal City Centre, Strathallen Property Management, Strathallen Capital Corp and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
- The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Royal City Centre and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of majority). Royal City Centre and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Royal City Centre and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decision of the contest is final. Royal City Centre and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Royal City Centre reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.